Whether you’re blessed with riches or merely trying to make ends meet, managing your money can be stressful. But it doesn’t have to be. Becoming familiar with basic financial concepts can help you make smart decisions about your money and bring you peace of mind.
This guide is designed to walk you through the most important aspects of your finances and give you the confidence to take control of your money. In the lessons that follow, you’ll read about how to plan and save for long-term goals, how to avoid pitfalls when taking on debt, how to harness the power of investing, and more.
If you’re ready to sharpen your money skills, read on.
WHO IS THIS FOR
This course is for anyone who needs an introduction to or a refresher on basic financial concepts and assumes no prior financial knowledge or experience.
WHAT YOU WILL GET OUT OF THIS COURSE
- A familiarity with important financial concepts
- Tools to meet your financial goals
- Instructions on how to build a budget
- A game plan for managing debt
- An understanding of the trade-offs of different investments
- A primer on taxes and insurance