Focus topic: Restricted Cash
(mini suite # 6 of 10)
Last updated: August 14, 2018
PoC URL: https://napkinfinance.com/restricted-cash/ password: napkin123
Key takeaways (universal for all assets):
- Your restricted cash award is compensation similar to a traditional bonus but is restricted for a period of time.
- Your benefit begins on the award date, and your company may require you to acknowledge your award.
- Your award vests over time. Upon vesting, you receive cash through payroll or in your UBS account.
- Depending on your personal needs and goals, you have choices for what to do with your cash award.
- You can find details on the terms of your restricted cash in your award agreement.
Keyline: Your restricted cash at a glance
Infoline: Learning how your cash awards work is an important first step toward getting the most value from your benefit.
Description: Restricted cash is a valuable form of compensation that you gain access to over time if you stay with your company. Once your restricted cash vests, you may choose how best to use your award.
Keyline: Know your restricted cash
Infoline: Make the most of your equity compensation by learning how restricted cash awards work.
Description: Restricted cash offers you the chance to share in your company’s success. Simple steps, such as acknowledging your award and deciding what to do with the proceeds, can help you get the most value from your award.