Focus topic: Performance Cash
(mini suite # 7 of 10)
Last updated: August 14, 2018
PoC URL: https://napkinfinance.com/performance-cash/ password: napkin123
Key takeaways (universal for all assets):
- Your performance cash award is compensation similar to a traditional bonus but is restricted at first and vests over time if certain performance targets are met.
- Your benefit begins on the award date, and your company may require you to acknowledge your award.
- Your award may be tied to individual, team or company performance targets.
- If those targets are met and you remain with your company until the vesting date, you will receive cash through payroll or in your UBS account.
- Depending on your personal needs and goals, you have choices for what to do with your cash award.
- You can find details on the terms of your performance cash in your award agreement.
Keyline: Your performance cash at a glance
Infoline: Learning how your cash awards work is an important first step toward getting the most value from your benefit.
Description: Performance cash is a valuable form of compensation that you gain access to over time if certain performance targets are met and you stay with your company. Once your performance cash vests, you may choose how best to use your award.
Keyline: Know your performance cash
Infoline: Make the most of your equity compensation by learning how performance cash awards work.
Description: Performance cash offers you the chance to share in your company’s success. Simple steps, such as acknowledging your award, understanding your performance targets and deciding what to do with the proceeds, can help you get the most value from your award.