Focus topic: ESPP no Lookback
(mini suite # 1 of 10)
Last updated: June 1, 2018
PoC URL: https://napkinfinance.com/espp-no-lookback/ password: napkin123
Key takeaways (universal for all assets):
- An ESPP is an often overlooked benefit that conveniently allows you to purchase company shares. If you’re eligible, but not participating yet, it may be worth a second look.
- After enrolling, your contributions accumulate automatically through payroll deductions.
- The plan uses your contributions to purchase shares on your behalf.
- Depending on your personal needs and goals, it may make sense to keep, invest or sell your company shares.
- An ESPP can help you pursue your long-term goals while participating in your company’s success.
- You can find all the details on the particular terms of your ESPP in your plan documentation.
Keyline: Your Employee Stock Purchase Plan at a glance
Infoline: Learning how your ESPP works is an important first step toward getting the most value from your benefit.
Description: Your ESPP is an optional program that lets you purchase your company’s stock over time through automatic payroll deductions. After shares are purchased on your behalf, you may choose how best to use your company’s stock.
Keyline: The life cycle of ESPPs
Infoline: Understanding your award from the beginning.
Description: Your company and UBS want to help you make the most of your Employee Stock Purchase Plan. Here’s a snapshot of the key steps in the life cycle of your ESPP.
Keyline: Unlock the value of your ESPP
Infoline: Take advantage of your benefit by learning how your Employee Stock Purchase Plan works.
Description: Your ESPP is an optional benefit that offers you the chance to share in your company’s success. Simple steps, such as choosing a contribution amount and deciding what to do with your shares, can help you get the most value from your award.